Finance Assistant - Accounts Receivable
A full time vacancy has arisen for the position of Finance Assistant - Accounts Receivable, within our Finance Department. The Accounts Receivable Assistant will be contributing and supporting the AR Team in the efficient operation of Billing and Collection and all related activities. The role will ensure a smooth operation of timely billing and collection in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with our internal commercial and operational departments as well as with our external clients.
- Have an ‘A’ level standard of education with an ‘A’ level pass in accounting
- Preferred 2+ years relevant work experience
- Be an excellent team player and has a positive Can Do Attitude
- Be a meticulous individual who pays attention to detail and is accurate in his/her work
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be a well-organized individual and flexible to learn and perform different tasks and duties
- Be able to collaborate effectively and maintain strong working relations internally and with our customers
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- Has excellent written and spoken English
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Having been awarded the FHRD ‘HR Quality Mark’ and the ‘Great Place to work’ Certification, join the team you can trust to develop your career. We invite you to send us your CV Clicking the "Apply Button" . All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.