Our client is a registered accounting firm, that provides a wide range of accounting, bookkeeping, and tax services to clients in various industries. Our client is committed to providing excellent customer service and delivering accurate financial information to our clients.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join this established company, on a permanent, full-time basis as an Accounting Executive.
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks of client accounting, mainly maintaining updated books of accounts, bank reconciliations, management accounts, and preparing end-of-year accounts
- Ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations, overseeing the preparation and submission of tax returns and other compliance-related filings
- Carrying out monthly payroll workings of clients, preparing and submitting all required data
- Fully or partially completed professional certification such as M.Accty, ACCA, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development