S.S. Lifts Orona
A company with over 30 years experience in the local lift industry which forms part of the Orona group which is a Spanish multi-national lift production and service company.
Assistant Accounts Executive
Working within the Finance department, this role is focused on supporting the Accounts executive in the day-to-day running of the department
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of clients and assisting them as needed.
- Maintaining accounting records and completing day-to-day bookkeeping.
- Ensuring that staff members adhere to procedures.
- Following up on payments due.
- Account reconciliations.
- Assisting the Accounts Executive with the month-end closing tasks and reporting requirements to the parent company.
- Any other duties delegated by the superior as/when required.
Educational and skill requirements
- Obtained an MCAST Diploma in Accounting / AAT diploma / A’ Level in Accounting. Candidates who are pursuing an ACCA qualification will be given preference.
- At least 1 year of work experience in accounting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Professional proficiency in English is required, whilst fluency in Maltese is mandatory.
- A competitive salary.
- Qualification support and study leave.
Advertisement created17. November 2023
Application deadlineNo deadline
Type of work
13 Triq it-Turisti, San Pawl il-Baħar, Malta
ReconciliationCRMMicrosoft ExcelPhone communicationEmail communication
Similar jobs (12)
Accounts ExecutivePhilip A Tabone Marketing Ltd
Audit AssistantIRIS THAUMAS
Audit Assistant ManagerIRIS THAUMAS
Accounting Assistant to the Finance DirectorIRIS THAUMAS
Group Finance ManagerKPH Group
Accounts ClerkExpress Trailers Ltd.
VAT AssociatePwC Malta
Accounts Executive / AccountantLamima Consultancy Services Ltd
Group Consolidation AccountantVista Global
Finance OfficerJesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors
Finance ClerkGasanMamo Insurance