Audit Assistant Manager
We are looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join our client's team. You will be working on a range of tasks, playing a role in supporting our audit engagements and assisting in managing the audit process. This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity as well as career prospects for the job holder. The successful candidate will report to the audit management team. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, innovate and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to the company’s operations.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms and is located in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in planning and executing financial audits, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Reviewing and analysing financial statements, internal controls, and audit documentation.
- Identifying and communicating audit findings to clients, offering recommendations for improvement.
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff members, providing guidance and support.
- Collaborating with audit partners and senior management to deliver high-quality audit services.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- You have at least two years’ relevant experience in an audit supervisor/assistant manager role.
- Experience in the insurance industry will be considered an asset.
- You are a team player and self-motivated.
- You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail.
- You possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
You are suitably qualified in Masters Accountancy/ACCA.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility in starting time, from 07:00 till 09:30, 40 hours per week with 60 minutes break.
- Refund of MIA annual subscription.
- CPE allowance.
- Health insurance.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).