Business Intelligence & Sports Trading Analyst
We are seeking a Business Intelligence & Sports Trading Analyst who will work closely with Trading Managers, Senior Traders, Traders, Trading Director and Business Intelligence team. He/she will be responsible for outlining key areas for improvement within the wider sportsbook and help implement mechanisms to both capture and track performance. He/She will help ensure all internal stakeholders receive accurate and timely reporting data, along with planning and execution of ad-hoc tasks upon request. The Sports Trading Analyst will be responsible for the collation, evaluation, and suggestions of the wider sportsbook performance.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an iGaming company who provides a next generation platform that delivers the gaming experience of the future with its market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions and is located in St. Julian's.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of tools and processes to improve the efficiencies within the sports trading department.
- Liaise with the Business Intelligence team to deliver wrap around BI service.
- Produce Client facing External reports with suggested actions.
- Produce Sport/Competition/Market facing internal reports with suggested actions.
- Produce Player profiling analysis and reports with suggested actions.
- Contribute to the ABRE function (Auto Bet Risk Evaluation).
- Train other team members on use of reporting function.
- Train other team members on profiling and general performance logic.
- Own the monthly & quarterly trading report collation, evaluation, and delivery to executive team and wider company.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 1 year Technical data experience, preferably in a gaming environment.
- Sports Trading experience would be advantageous.
- Experience specifically within a B2B iGaming provider is advantageous.
- Knowledge of the use of SQL to extract data from databases.
- Analytical & Data led approach to tasks.
- Natural people skills and an influential communicator.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent report building skills and presentational skills.
- Mathematics GCSE Grade A-C /A-Level Qualification.
- A degree in statistics, IT or another numerate area would be advantageous.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Additional Leave Benefits.
- Regular company events, celebrations and wellness activities.
- Optional annual leave carry-over.
- Annual Employee Wellness Benefit.
- Fully equipped kitchen including fresh fruit, veg and snacks.
- Flexibility, Hybrid schedule, with a family-friendly work environment.
- Free Parking.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).