Business Systems Analyst
We are seeking to recruit a Business Systems Analyst, to join our client's specialised IT Team at their corporate office. This role will be key for the company's technological transformation and to help the company achieve its targets.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a company which provides a vast range of solutions and services that cater to the needs of any cosmetic company in the packaging industry and is located in Zejtun.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead projects implementation.
- Perform business analysis and engage with business process owners.
- Identify gaps in current processes and suggest improvements and opportunities.
- Provide training and support to end-users regards Business Systems.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the business processes to help the organisation work more efficiently.
- Analyse, document, and test new developments, process flows and specification.
- Liaison with vendor or developer and act as the main point of contact between users and vendor.
- Perform audit processes with regards to software quality and security.
- Support the IT strategy to help the company meet its goals and long-term vision
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Knowledge of process mapping requirements and techniques.
- Technical knowledge of Project management and IT business solutions.
- Understanding of Business intelligence, database & report building technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be eager to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work independently, be able to prioritise under pressure and work effectively in a team.
- S/he must have good written and verbal communication skills and a sound knowledge of the English Language.
- Experience with CRM / ERP / BI platform.
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365, SharePoint and Power Platform.
Monday to Friday, flexible hours from 08:30 till 17:00, 40 hours per week with 30 minutes daily break.
In possession of a bachelor's degree in the IT, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or other relevant fields.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- A competitive salary.
- Onboarding Programme for all new employees.
- Coaching Programme.
- Core Value Awards on a yearly basis.
- Employee Wellbeing Benefit Programme.
- Possibility of working anywhere in the world for one week a year.
- Employee Social Committee which organises events and activities regularly.
- Medical Health Insurance.
I f you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).