We are looking for an individual to provide care and support to individuals in their own homes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing companionship, assistance with personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and other duties as required.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- They must also be able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of those they are caring for.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a care setting, and must have a valid driver’s license and access to their own vehicle.
- A valid First Aid and CPR certification is also required.
- The successful candidate will be required to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Looking after an elderly person