Chef de partie
Chophouse restaurant situated in Tigne Point, Sliema is currently seeking to employ a Chef de partie to join their team on a full-time basis.
The following attributes are necessary for the post:
- Have a passion for food and drink;
- Possess training in Culinary Arts;
- Previous experience in a similar post;
- Fluent in English and possibly also in Maltese and other languages.
An experienced and passionate Head Chef will guide and support the team in preparing exciting dishes.
All applicants need to be currently living in Malta, hold a clean police conduct and non-EU nationals should hold a valid work permit to work in Malta.
A good salary and fair working conditions will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Perform daily food preparation duties as requested by the Head Chef.
- Stock up kitchen as needed in preparation for service.
- Be fully aware of all menu items, their recipes, methods of cooking and presentation standards.
- Prepare hot and cold dishes as per menu.
- Prepare any other food as requested by the guests due to eating habits or dietary requirement
- Certification from the I.T.S. or a similar catering/bartending school and/or experience commensurate with the post will be considered an asset.
- This vacancy call offers an excellent career path with a reputable Company that has established goodwill based on quality, consistency and fair employment.
- A good salary and fair working conditions will be offered to the successful candidates.