Saint James Hospital
The leading name in private healthcare in Malta. At Saint James Hospital Group, we have over 25 years of experience in the healthcare sector. We have earned a reputation for excellence and innovation, backed by the latest state-of-the-art technology and staffed by highly-qualified professional personnel. We are the natural choice when seeking private medical treatment, not simply because we have the experience to meet your expectations, but also because we house the very best in modern technology – and the island’s most renowned consultants and health professionals. Our Mission: To constantly deliver high-quality healthcare services within the community, in a safe and caring environment backed by modern technology and skilled professional staff. Our Vision: To continually improve our services and facilities by investing in the latest technology, employing the highest level of medical specialists and maintaining a dynamic and motivated workforce which has become the flagship of our group. Core Values: Passion for excellence Mutual Respect Personal Responsibility Teamwork
At Saint James Hospital Group, we bring over 25 years of healthcare expertise, known for our
excellence, innovation, and advanced technology. Join our dynamic team that values collaboration, continuous learning, and personal growth.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Offer outpatient consultations;
- Evaluate patients presenting for outpatient consultations;
- Assess patients’ skin health; treat skin diseases; recommend treatments; provide skin-related
advice to patients;
- Recommend diagnostic and laboratory tests, as needed; analyse the results of these tests;
- Inform patients about treatment options;
- Provide advice on skin care and best practice skin health;
- Recommend appropriate products;
- Prescribe and provide treatment as necessary and in accordance with the Poisons Act of Malta;
- Refer patients to other specialists as required;
- Perform non-invasive procedures on an outpatient basis as required;
- Perform theatre sessions as required;
- Provide consultations for inpatients as required;
- Maintain patients’ records accurately and up to date, within the Hospital’s Information System;
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
Educational and skill requirements
- Completion of a recognised dermatology training programme;
- Registration with the Medical Council of Malta;
- Registration within the Maltese Medical and Dental Specialists Register;
- Successful application with the Medical Advisory Committee of Saint James Hospital Group;
- Appropriate clinical skills;
- Strong commitment to quality and safety of patients;
- Awareness and knowledge of procedures that pertain to patient confidentiality;
- Passion for the Dermatology field;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong ability to build effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborative working style to promote strong partnerships.
- Oral, written and electronic communication skills;
- Strong medical and clinical knowledge of the Group’s facilities
- Nourishing Lunch: Enjoy complimentary lunches for productivity and well-being.
- Health Insurance Support: Get 30% contribution towards comprehensive coverage.
- Investing in Growth: Access training and development for career advancement.
- Cafeteria Delight: Enjoy 15% discount on cafeteria items.
- Relief on Hospital Fees: Deductions on medical expenses for you and family
Advertisement created20. October 2023
Application deadlineNo deadline
Type of work
Other jobs (3)
Similar jobs (12)
Contact Centre AgentSaint James Hospital
Assistant Spa ManagerPearl Spas
Pharmacist in GozoPharmacy in Gozo
Qualified Beauty Therapist / Jolly (Female)Jordy beauty & massage
Sales Assistant / PromoterBeauty Cosmos Malta
Skin Care & Beauty TherapistAphrodite
Beauty therapistBeatrice & Co
Volunteer - Personal care and groomingRichmond Foundation