We are seeking a motivated and diligent Corporate Lawyer to join our client's team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a fast-growing tax and legal practice specialising in the financial services and international business sectors, and is located in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting clients in all aspects of Corporate Governance and Administration including submissions to the Registrar of Companies.
- Drafting and reviewing of Legal and Corporate Documents, Resolutions, PoAs and various types of agreements and civil contracts.
- Assisting with issues relating to Immigration Law and Compliance procedures and requirements.
- Liaising with clients, professional advisors and regulatory bodies.
- Assisting clients in company incorporation and maintenance, company structuring and restructuring.
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions on queries.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A minimum of three years' experience working in corporate law, international taxation, or international business is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must; other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to perform diligently under pressure.
Fully qualified and warranted under Maltese Law.
Monday through Friday, starting time from 08:00 till 09:00, 40 hours per week with 30 minutes break daily.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- An agile, vibrant, and multicultural company.
- Health and Wellness Benefits -- a fully paid, unlimited, on-site gym membership or an annual Health and Wellness cash allowance.
- Private health insurance.
- Ultra-modern, luxury penthouse offices with panoramic views, 550 square meters of outdoor terraces, dining and relaxation areas.
- Free underground parking.
- Coffee, fruit and breakfast snacks.
- Regular team-building activities and social events.
- Competitive salaries, performance bonuses and regular appraisals.
- Opportunities for development, growth and advancement within the company.
- Support for continued education, including paid study leave.
- Opportunities to attend seminars, conferences, networking and training events, fully-paid for by the company.
- Exposure to working with international clients involved in a wide array of industries.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).