Corporate Service Officer
HLB Malta is a long-established audit, accounts, tax, and advisory firm with offices in Lija, Malta. Our client portfolio is constantly expanding and thus, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Service Officer to join our ever-growing team on a full-time basis.
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as liaising with the Malta Business Registry of Companies and any other regulatory authorities;
- Setting up of new companies, preparation, and submission of statutory filings;
- Liquidation of companies’ preparation and submission of statutory filings;
- Performing other statutory obligations as required of the company secretary;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and managing day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors, and other service providers on behalf of the clients.
- Be very meticulous and highly organised.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have a Positive can-do attitude, willing to learn and to develop their career.
- Previous experience working within a similar role will be considered as an asset;
- Wide exposure on both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Competitive salary packages commensurate to the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and motivation;
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progress within the firm.