Data Input Clerk
Be part of our latest expansion and upcoming project in St. George's Bay, Malta. An exceptionally designed and built destination that includes a 5* Hard Rock Hotel, luxury homes, renowned restaurants and an upscale shopping mall that's set to add tremendous value to the local area.
We are currently looking for a Data Input Clerk to join our finance team.
- The Data Input Clerk will be responsible for inputting invoices and other administrative duties within the Finance department.
- Reconcile suppliers statements.
- Post of general invoices and monitoring that invoices are in line with quotes and approved purchase orders.
- Monitoring and chasing suppliers or colleagues for receipt of general invoices.
- Ad hoc reporting that is requested by the Financial Controller or Accounts team.
- Assist the Finance team with any other administrative duties when and as required.
The ideal candidate should ideally have previous experience in a similar position and preferably having an A’ level in Accounts. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and any other accounting software systems such as Shireburn or SFM are also required for this position.
An eye for detail together with, good numeracy skills and the ability to work in a team are also essential for this position.