Valletta is undergoing a culinary revolution and Gracy's Arts and Supper Club is leading the charge. Our kitchen and front-of-house teams are currently expanding in order to meet pent-up demand as the pandemic dissipates and people return to eating out. Our management team have extensive experience working around the world for some of the most famous names in hospitality.
They have assembled in a historic Valletta palazzo with a simple mission brief, making Gracy's the first and foremost destination in the Maltese archipelago. Prospective candidates will be expected to work to modern European standards and show ambition and commitment along with a willingness to build and expand their curriculum vitae. So if you are looking to step up, seeking reward and career advancement, then come join the revolution, apply today.
We are looking for experienced hospitality professionals who would like to join a young and enthusiastic team and want to take ownership and pride in something special. We are dedicated to growing a team-focused atmosphere and we want all team members to grow with us over a long period of time.
We are looking to hire a hard-working and experienced Chef to join our professional Kitchen team. The successful candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station
- Following directions provided by the head chef
- Collaborating with the rest of the Culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required
- Career growth and opportunities
- Great salary and benefits
- Dynamic working environment