Born in Sweden and headquartered in Malta, at Fortytwo, we are a multicultural team of professionals, and we pride ourselves on being innovative, and robust. Our team is expanding, and we are now looking for a reliable Finance Assistant to support the finance team.
If you would like to form part of an organisation that values your ideas and provides you with career growth and flexibility, then this role is specifically made for you!
We are exploring ways to grow our team, and, in this role, your responsibility will be:
- Creating, sending, following up and reconciling customer invoices.
- Checking supplier invoices and processing payments once approved.
- Help with overseeing, manning, and reconciling bank accounts.
- Assisting with the Company’s petty cash process.
- Working closely with internal colleagues to investigate and resolve any billing-related disputes.
- Ensuring transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system.
- Helping reconcile customer and supplier accounts.
- Undertaking all assigned work in an organised and methodical way and ensuring that key deadlines are respected at all times.
- Providing assistance to stakeholders and customers as needed.
- Suggesting changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions within the company.
- Assisting the HOF with other duties as required.
- Any other task assigned by the Head of Finance or management.
We are looking for an individual with an ordinary level of education in Accounts and/or one-year working experience in Finance or a similar role.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
- A “can do” approach with the aptitude to learn and take ownership of your self-development.
We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. By joining Fortytwo, you will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious team that strives to deliver with great team spirit and a multicultural environment. The benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on other insurance policies
- Gym/fitness allowance
- Team activities and Company events
- Casual dress code
- An opportunity to live and work in the sunny Mediterranean island of Malta