Financial Administrator/ Accountant/ Bookkeeper - Gibraltar
The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth-running of the firm’s financial administration and includes:
• Accounting and budgetary control,
•Liaising with and paying suppliers
•Cash & debtor management
•Bank reconciliation and cash-flow management
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
•Working with external auditor and assisting in preparation of financial statements
•Oversight of client financial transactions and related administration
• Invoicing of clients
•Preparation of bank transfers
•Full AAT qualified essential.
•Also, part or fully qualified with one of the professional accountancy bodies (ACCA, ACA etc)
• 2 – 5 years industry demonstrable management accounting or financial management experience.
• Strong knowledge of SAGE Accounting Systems (Sage 50 or similar).
•Excellent user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Ability to work interdependently with the team and company auditor.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
• Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques.
• Good time management.
•Knowledge of ViewPoint software will be a distinct advantage