Global Sponsorship Manager
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our Global Sponsorship Manager.
The Global Sponsorship Manager will support and optimize all Sponsorship, Ambassador and local Partnership-related activities across all Betsson markets and brands. The role includes managing relationships with external rightsholders offering sponsorships throughout Betsson markets locally, regionally or globally. In accordance with Betsson Sponsorship strategies proactively identify new opportunities, provide industry insights and up-to-date knowledge, including evaluations of new sponsorship and partnership opportunities based on the needs and target KPIs of the business. They will work closely with all marketing functions including marketing analytics.
- Bachelor or similar educational degree in General Marketing or Sports marketing.
- Minimum of five years’ experience from B2C marketing
- Experience of the entire Sponsorship process from reach out and relationship development, requirement specifications, contracts, activation plans & activations, analyses and reports.
- Execution on the sponsorship/marketing strategy proactively.
- Experience of sponsorship evaluations is a plus.
- Previous experience from the Betting Industry is a plus.
- Point of contact for all sponsorship requests and relationship building with rightsholders.
- Briefing agencies and rightsholders of local and global needs.
- Reviewing results and customer analyses together with our evaluation partners.
- Provide industry insights and up-to-date knowledge, including evaluations of new sponsorship and partnership opportunities based on the needs of the business and the KPIs targeted by our business strategy.
- Facilitate development, execution and analysis of all sponsorship and partnership return on investment throughout the year, to support and stimulate the growth of the group’s brands.
- Producing business cases together with the Head of Sponsorships for investment in potential sponsorships.
- Work closely with our legal, contract and compliance team to ensure that all contracts with third party entities leave our brands in a commercially strong and legally safe state.
- Support regional sponsorship implementations, kpi´s, activation and ROI.