The Lino Spiteri Foundation is a social purpose foundation dedicated to supporting the sustainable employment of persons with disabilities. The foundation is a public social partnership between JobsPlus and Empower Coop Ltd, formally established in 2015.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are motivated to support people with disability in employment.
Overall Purpose of the Job Coach Position:
- The role of a Job Coach is to support and coach individuals on the RDP database within their workplace.
- Provide the necessary on-site and off-site support to the individual for fuller integration and to foster a successful work experience.
- Coaching the individual to get accustomed to the tasks and sequence of the work they are required to do and to get more acquainted with their working environment and colleagues.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting trainees while they practise different work tasks. This involves:
- Systematically analysing work routines and environments so as to plan and provide appropriate and effective training, supervision and support;
- Breaking work into reachable tasks;
- Observing and assessing individuals’ performance and behaviour;
- Provide the necessary on-site and off-site support to the individual for fuller integration and to foster a successful work experience;
- Monitor the client’s development, job performance and job satisfaction;
- Keeping up-to-date records / documentation of clients’ performance, strengths, areas for development, and goals.
Educational and skill requirements
- Certificate in Social Science subject / Disability Studies or other equivalent qualification; or
- 3 O’ levels and 1 year of work experience in the disability / mental health sector
- Valid driving licence
- Good command of English and Maltese languages
- Strong communication skills
- Part-time / full-time contracts are available
- Salary with allowances: €21,988
- Health Insurance
- Additional allowances and benefits
Advertisement created20. November 2023
Application deadlineNo deadline
Salary (yearly)21,988 EUR
Type of work
LSF Centre Triq San Alwigi L-Imsida, L-Imsida MSD 1464, Malta
Other jobs (1)