Administrator/Assistant to the Maintenance Dept. Manager
We are seeking a highly organized and reliable individual to join our team as a Maintenance Administrator. This role will involve managing administrative tasks related to maintenance operations as well as providing assistance to the Maintenance & Engineering Manager.
- Manage and organize administrative tasks, including filing, data entry, document preparation and collecting signatures.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities such as placing and following up on departmental orders and invoices.
- Communicate with external vendors and contractors to ensure timely and efficient completion of orders.
- Monitoring and processing of team’s time and attendance.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure we deliver optimum service.
- Support the implementation of procedures and policies as required.
- Assisting the Department manager with administrative duties, scheduling appointments, travel arrangements.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external inquiries related to maintenance and administrative matters.
- Any other duties which may be required from time to time.
- Be IT literate, especially in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable of Time and Attendance Software like Shireburn (training will be provided).
- Possess excellent organizational, reporting and communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be meticulous and able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Discretion and professionalism when handling sensitive personal and professional information.