Saint James Hospital
The leading name in private healthcare in Malta. At Saint James Hospital Group, we have over 25 years of experience in the healthcare sector. We have earned a reputation for excellence and innovation, backed by the latest state-of-the-art technology and staffed by highly-qualified professional personnel. We are the natural choice when seeking private medical treatment, not simply because we have the experience to meet your expectations, but also because we house the very best in modern technology – and the island’s most renowned consultants and health professionals. Our Mission: To constantly deliver high-quality healthcare services within the community, in a safe and caring environment backed by modern technology and skilled professional staff. Our Vision: To continually improve our services and facilities by investing in the latest technology, employing the highest level of medical specialists and maintaining a dynamic and motivated workforce which has become the flagship of our group. Core Values: Passion for excellence Mutual Respect Personal Responsibility Teamwork
We are currrently looking for an Outpatients Clerk to join Saint James Hospital on a full-time basis.
The candidate will be working in Sliema – working hours are from Monday-Friday from 08:00AM-5:00PM.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Allocating and issuing the consultants’ list on daily basis.
- Assisting the nursing staff in any non-clinical tasks.
- Handling telephone calls and booking the required appointments accurately on the Hospital Information System.
- Contacting and organizing medical health check-ups for groups of employees of companies covered by Group agreements.
- Bringing any calls or e-mails that require professional clinical advice, to the attention of the nurses.
- Scanning and attaching all reports and investigations to patient’s medical notes.
- Billing and issuing the daily invoices related to the daily workload of the department.
- Preparing the necessary medical forms for the OP nurses.
- Preparing the medical reports daily, to be sent by the hospital courier.
- Documenting the appropriate company registers with all the patients who visit the department for medical examinations.
- Ensuring that the filing system of the OP department is maintained adequately.
- Providing excellent customer care to all patients and colleagues.
- Assisting the department in any additional tasks, as required
Educational and skill requirements
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skill and knowledge of Microsoft programmes such as word.
- Ability to embrace a team environment culture
Advertisement created13. November 2023
Application deadlineNo deadline
Type of work
Other jobs (3)
Similar jobs (12)
Office AdministratorCeek Recruitment Solutions
Customer Service Agent (Full Training Provided)APRC Corporation LTD
Accounts ExecutivePhilip A Tabone Marketing Ltd
Assistant Restaurant ManagerMG Group of Restaurants
Office Clerk - Part TimePemix Distributors Ltd
Office Clerk - Full TimePemix Distributors Ltd
Food Truck StaffVecchia Napoli
Executive - Client ServicesVista Global
SecretaryLamima Consultancy Services Ltd
Reservations & Customer Care RepresentativeautoUnion Car Rental
Branch Customer Support Executive - Mellieha branch officeGasanMamo Insurance
Health Customer Support ExecutiveGasanMamo Insurance