Mizzi Motors offices handles the back end operations related to all automotive companies functionality. Our offices are split in different sections namely; accounts, IT, leasing, compliance, health and safety and the human resources department
Mizzi Organisation Limited is looking to recruit a Payroll Executive to join their team.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- • Processing employees' monthly payroll and payments.
- • Handling payroll queries.
- • Working closely with HR departments of subsidiaries and collecting necessary data for payroll calculations
- • Submission of monthly FS5 forms with IRD.
- • Yearly Reconciliation and Submission of FS7 with IRD
- • Analysing data for any possible discrepancies and raising with management where necessary
- • Any other tasks deemed necessary by management
Educational and skill requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of local working experience in a payroll environment
- Experience with Shireburn Indigo Payroll Software would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of relevant local legal regulations
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Can work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise and deliver with strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
Advertisement created20. November 2023
Application deadlineNo deadline
Type of work
Other jobs (4)
Similar jobs (12)
Senior AccountantHLB Malta
Assistant Accounts ExecutiveS.S. Lifts Orona
Payroll OfficerJLR Construction Ltd
Accounts ExecutivePhilip A Tabone Marketing Ltd
Accounts ClerkExpress Trailers Ltd.
Accounts Executive / AccountantLamima Consultancy Services Ltd
Accounts ExecutiveIRIS THAUMAS
Accounts ExecutiveEvolve by RS Group
Accounts OfficerFrancis Busuttil & Sons Marketing Ltd