Payroll and HR
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the full range of payroll.
- Updating and maintaining accurate information in the payroll software. Calculating payroll accurately, considering any necessary adjustments or special circumstances.
- Generating and issuing payslips to employees
Educational and skill requirements
- Post-secondary level of education
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of both English and Maltese languages
- Demonstrates ownership and takes responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently.
- Proficient in Excel
Advertisement created9. November 2023
Application deadlineNo deadline
Type of work
Similar jobs (12)
Accounts Executive / AccountantLamima Consultancy Services Ltd
Graduate Associate (Engineering)Foster Clark Products Ltd
Accounts ExecutiveEvolve by RS Group
Lidl Recruitment DayLIDL Malta
HR AdministratorKPH Group
Administrator - TravelAir Atlanta Europe Ltd
Accounts ClerkMerlin Computers Ltd
Import / Logistics ExecutiveBiocare Group
Warranty AdministratorContinental Cars Limited
HR ManagerVista Global
Corporate Sales and Retention OfficerLifeStar Insurance
HR Administrator (Dubai Office)db Group Head Office