Inspire is a leading NGO in Malta helping hundreds of individuals with various disabilities to achieve their full potential, as we believe that everyone has a right to equality and inclusion. We do this by providing individuals and their families with educational, therapeutic and leisure services. We also advocate for inclusion, educate the public and raise awareness among peers.
General Scope and Purpose of Position
We are currently looking for a dedicated & organized professional to join our team as a Receptionist on a Full-Time Reduced basis to join our Rehab & Wellness Centre. The chosen candidate shall be responsible in managing the front desk. Proficiency in this role demands the ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative and discretion within the prescribed guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to all members, non-members and users of the centre;
- Enrolling new members and assisting current members with their queries;
- Greeting members and users of the Rehab & Wellness Centre as they come through reception;
- Checking in members and verifying memberships;
- Registering prospective members and guiding them to the correct person;
- Schedule appointments and bookings for interested clients via phone or in person;
- Providing information on all services and availability;
- Ensuring that adequate stocks of information, packs and leaflets are available at reception for interested parties;
- Ensuring the safety and security of visitors, members and staff at all times and taking a responsible attitude towards maintaining the premises and facilities of the Centre;
- Serving customers, taking money for activities and accurately accounting or transactions at the end of each shift;
- Welcoming members and visitors to the Centre and providing accurate information concerning programmes and activities;
- Creating an excellent first impression of the Centre by providing a warm welcome, tidy appearance and pleasant manner at all times;
- Handling telephone enquiries, recording messages from incoming calls and transferring calls;
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment, both behind and in front of the counter;
- Recording and keeping clear and accurate records of all queries, complaints, lost property and repairs and ensuring the information is delegated to, and resolved by, the relevant department;
- Cashing up and banking at the end of each shift and ensuring that shifts are balanced accurately completing relevant documentation;
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Diploma/Award certificate in Administration or secretarial course;
- At least six months previous experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (excel, word, powerpoint);
- Excellent, organization, communication and customer relationship skills;
- Proficiency in Maltese/ English language.
Why work with Inspire?
At Inspire, we prioritize the mental health and wellbeing of our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, commensurate to experience, we offer the below:
- Ten additional days of leave, additional to statutory leave;
- Private health insurance scheme;
- Mental Health counselling sessions;
- Study leave;
- The opportunity to shape and change processes.