Continental Cars Ltd specialises in Automotive and has an opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our team. This position is on full-time basis.
You will be responsible to provide customers an efficient and reliable service by making use of the Workshop’s services.
- Greet customers at service reception and determine the work required, issue the appropriate job card and estimate of works required.
- Set up customer appointments and generating the required repair order prior to the appointment date to be prepared when the customer arrives
- Advise the customer as to the type, range and cost of the repair order, recording and following up uncompleted workCheck the availability of the required parts and liaising with the Workshop Manager for scheduling of appointments and workshop loading
- Provide a timely and efficient service both on the counter and on the phone to avoid unnecessary complaints, queues and delays
- Obtain any necessary consent from customers for any additional works or services requested
- • Ensure that customer vehicles are adequately handled and protected
- • Check invoices for correctness and explanation of individual items to the customer as required
- Follow the appropriate procedure to hand over the vehicle to customers
- Make transport arrangements for customers, organise pick-up or replacement vehicles when and as applicable
- Follow up on time frames for completion of works, customer complaints and warranty claims
- Liaise with the Warranty Administrator regarding any warranty and goodwill claims
- Make follow-up calls to check whether customers are satisfied with work performed and to encourage them to place their next booking for service
- Deal with customer complaints as instructed by the Workshop Manager and follow the appropriate complaint handling procedure
- Excellent communication both in Maltese and English
- Work on own initiative
- Time management
- Service Orientation
- Loyalty Card
- Health Insurance