Tech Recruitment Lead
We are looking for a creative, future thinking TA/Recruitment Specialist who will be leading a team of awesome recruitment partners across our global hubs. In this role, you would be responsible for our Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition Initiatives. This is one of the most unique role you’ll find around! Not only will you be leading a team globally across Greece, Sweden, Hungary and Estonia, but you will be responsible for Brand Awareness projects across all our key global locations.
Don’t be shy from recruitment! This role will still be hands on and you will be responsible to fill open vacancies in your day-to-day work – this includes headhunting, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH:
- Recruitment! Remember, we said not to be shy. There is nothing better than keeping key skills as fresh as day one. You will be required to recruit for different disciplines for the organisation which will mainly cover Product Development e.g. Developers, Product Managers, UX Designers. This includes headhunting, screening profiles, interviewing, working with hiring managers to fill open vacancies.
- Directly leading a team of global Tech recruitment partners – this includes performance reviews, analysis of KPIs and tracking key metrics to ensure overall continued success of the team.
- Executing, and optimising targeted Global Employer Branding campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Working on Country specific Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Constant evaluation of how we attract talent across our global hubs as well as monitoring competitors and keeping an ear to the ground for changes and development.
- Occasional travel to our global hubs as and when needed.
THE KEY TO SUCCESS..
The Tech Recruitment Lead is one of the most senior roles within the Betsson Recruitment organisation. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and having a can-do attitude will be key.
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 8 years' experience in Tech Recruitment and at least 3 of those years having worked with Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition.
- Data is at the heart of our decision making. When it comes to reporting and data analysis within TA – this comes naturally for you.
- Proven track record of successful Employer Branding initiatives will be requested for this role.
- Proven track record of managing teams is a must.
- Proven track record of executing global plans – whether it’s in Europe or LatAm we want to hear from you if you have experience executing TA Projects on a global scale.
This role will be based in our operational HQ in Malta and primarily onsite. There’s nothing like being around your awesome colleagues to drum up new ideas and this role will do just that!