Volunteer - Cooking
We’re determined to ensure that nobody faces mental health problems alone. You can help us support people experiencing mental illness by volunteering with us. Apart from the satisfaction that comes with helping our cause, you will be gaining priceless experiences.
Why Become A Volunteer?
Volunteers are an important part of our organisation. Whether you are helping out at events, befriending service users, helping out in the residences or at our head office, you are supporting us to make a difference and provide an optimal service.
When you volunteer you too are reaping benefits. These include:
- Developing an understanding of what is wellbeing and how to take care of it
- Making a difference in the life of people living with a mental health problem
- Reducing the stigma associated with mental health problems
- Feeling supported by like-minded people
- Gaining valuable skills which will be used elsewhere
Please click the Apply button for more information