Continental Cars Ltd specialises in Automotive and has an opportunity for a Warranty Administrator to join our team on full-time basis.
The Warranty Administrator performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties associated with vehicle warranties and recall campaigns
· Accurately apply warranty conditions and request reimbursement for repairs through the dealerships automated system.
· Process warranty paperwork to ensure documentation and verify the criteria required by factory or distributor in a timely manner.
· Ensure correct renditions of warranty claims with the franchise and applicable reporting on defective parts.
· Handle rejected claims according to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and follow up on outstanding claims.
· Ensure that all warranty exchanged parts are adequately stored as required by the company and the franchise. Once the retention period has elapsed, dispose of parts in a responsible manner.
· Liaise with the Workshop Manager to ensure the technical implementation of recall campaigns.
· Ensure that customer satisfaction is prioritised with regards to recall campaigns and that these are performed within stipulated time frames.
· Maintain good working relationships with the Service and Parts departments.
· Ensure adequate liaison with the body/paint shop where this is involved in warranty work or recall campaigns.
· Maintain all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
· To adhere strictly to Health and safety regulations and company policies together with franchise standard requirements.
· To carry out any additional duties assigned by the Aftersales Manager.
- An A Level of education
- Prior experience working in an automotive set-up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent communication
- Health Insurance
- Loyalty Card