Cafe’ Cuba restaurant situated in Msida, Malta is currently seeking to employ Pizzaioli who can join their teams on full-time basis.
The following attributes are necessary for the post:
- Possess training in Culinary Arts;
- Be familiar with hand opening of pizza dough;
- Be familiar with wood burning ovens;
- Be fluent in English.
An experienced and passionate Head Chef will guide and support the team in preparing exciting dishes.
All applicants need to be currently living in Malta, hold a clean police conduct and non-EU nationals /should hold a valid work permit to work in Malta.
A good salary and fair working conditions will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Responsible for food preparation, as well as preparing, baking and plating pizza and other food during service as per menus and food preparation methods of the Restaurant.
- Have good knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Ensure full cooperation and communication with all other members of the Kitchen Team, as well as the Service team.
- Certification from the I.T.S. or a similar catering/bartending school and/or experience commensurate with the post will be considered an asset.
- This vacancy call offers an excellent career path with a reputable Company that has established goodwill based on quality, consistency and fair employment.
- A good salary and fair working conditions will be offered to the successful candidates.