Senior Maintenance Technician (MPL - SMT 07/23)
Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a full-time Senior Maintenance Technician to perform preventive and corrective maintenance work on building services, plant, production equipment, installations, and other general maintenance related duties.
The ideal candidate must be an energetic and agile person with a can-do attitude towards work. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Maintenance Executive and will be supporting the rest of the Maintenance team.
• Ensure line effectiveness making interventions as necessary and when needed with
• Monitor line performances, continuously seek improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency;
• Compile shift hand over and follow up on a daily basis of all the repairs carried out;
• Ensure the compilation of interventions logs, maintenance works carried out or
pending, and ensure that these are followed;
• Assist in the planning and actuation of Preventive Maintenance works;
• Ensure that maintenance procedures, spares lists/inventory and preventive
maintenance plans are updated with the procurement/write-off of equipment;
• Ensure that any spare parts required to service and/or repair machinery and
ancillaries are always ordered and in stock, both for existing and new machinery;
• Ensure that vital stock items kept in Automation Maintenance Department are
stocked in the required levels;
• Liaise with all other services departments thus ensuring that machinery and ancillaries
(such as jigs, fixtures, nests, etc.) are in a safe and sound working order;
• Assist technically other departments according to production requirements;
• Perform other maintenance jobs or tasks that are assigned as agreed with management;
• Keep abreast with current and new industrial automation equipment and work methods.
• Wireman Licences A and B;
• Qualified Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics technician with a BTEC Higher National
Diploma/HTD Level or other internationally recognized qualifications at MQF level 4 or
• Ability to read schematic diagrams and show competence in diagnostics and advance
• Knowledge of use of programmable logic controllers will be considered an asset;
• Capable to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
• Flexible to respond to production needs;
• Possess strong written and spoken communication skills in English Language;
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing and Total Preventive Maintenance will be considered
• Willing to work on shift basis.